There not many really stable and usable samplers around unless on have a couple of hundreds of spare cash to pay. Since release of SFZ player there was nothing on the market. SF play is not bad, but it has issue with filtering. Well it has no filtering at all. Nowever, there is a solution for you...
This tutoral explains how to setup sidechain compression in Cubase 5 in 5 simple steps.
It is pretty simple if you understand what you are doing. You need
* one control signal channel that will drive compression. Kick drum is very often used for "ducking" effect.
* the actual signal the you want to apply effect to ("duck" / compress / gate,etc). for example strings or bass
It is very difficult to find Access Virus Ti sounds on the internet.However, at SoundZone.INFO you can actually download Access Virus Ti soundsets for FREE! We are happy to share best sounds of Virus Ti that we have sampled and offer to you. We regular update our pages, so please feel free to come back and harvest more even sounds.
It could take a long time to find perfect SoundFont Player. We have one for you! Let's see what it could do! The requirements were simple:
- work as polyphonic VST plugin
- playback stereo Soundfonts
- be easy on CPU
- be able to handle big Soundfonts
- have amp envelope with ADSR filter